10 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING
Pause, Reflect, Listen
Pause & Reflect
We would like to begin our 10 days of Prayer & Fasting by stopping & quieting our hearts so we can fully focus on God. We live in a world today that demands our attention every minute of every day and it pressures us to keep moving forward both physically and mentally which is exhausting! . The discipline of intentionally slowing ourselves down, shutting out the ‘busyness’ all around us and focussing on God will allow us to reset priorities and centre ourselves in Him. He is already here, waiting for us, wanting to meet with us, talk to us, refresh us, revive us! Spend time in His presence today, read His Word, pray, fast, with no agenda but to seek wholly Him.
Take time to write down what He speaks to you and the scriptures He leads you to.
One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4 NIV
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
He refreshes my soul, he guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake
- Repent and receive His forgiveness to begin again with Him today
- That God once again becomes the centre of who you are, surrender to Him and His Lordship
- The Holy Spirit brings peace to your soul and distractions fade away as you focus on God
- That God would speak to you what you need to hear, let Him set the agenda for you
- That the ground of your heart would receptive to all He speaks to us over the next 10 days and beyond
- That He revives and ignites your prayer life so there is excitement about spending time in his presence
- For those who are feeling disconnected and far away from His God that they may be revived and refreshed once again,