10 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING
Pause & Reflect
One of the most common miracles Jesus performed when He walked the earth was to heal the sick and to deliver people from demonic oppression. He was moved by their pain and had compassion on them. Today, we can trust that the same God who performed these wonders in the bible is both able and willing to do the same for us and our loved ones? Will we dare put our trust in Him and raise our faith and expectation to see & experience healing in our lives today?
“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?”
Jeremiah 32:27 NIV
“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
James 5:16 NIV
“Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.”
Isaiah 53:4-5 NIV
- For miraculous healing for those living with chronic illnesses
- For mental & psychological healing for those living with debilitating mental health conditions
- For deliverance for those living with addictions to be totally freed to live healthy lives
- For healing for those with physical health impairments
- For strength, patience and wisdom those who are looking after poorly family and friends
We will meet every evening 6-7pm at the ElimCentre to worship and pray together.
Would be great to see as many of us there as possible