Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phillipians 4:6
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future Jeremiah 29:11
- What are your hopes and dreams for us as a church? Lay them before God
- What are you hoping and believing for you and your family? Make your requests before God
- Jobs/Careers:Pray for those looking for work, changing jobs/careers, those struggling with impossible work situations, redundancies
- Life Decisions: Pray for those wanting to get engaged/ married, having children, moving house, relationships
- What does God want you to put down?
- What does God want you to take up in 2022?