Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the labourers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out labourers into his harvest.” Matthew 9:37-38
- For the restoration of power to the gospel message so it would lead people to repentance
- To see new people come to Christ in our Church and in our town
- Pray for creative, effective, impactful ways to share the gospel in our generation, personally and as a church
- For the salvation of family members who we have been believing for over so many years
- For the Salvation of friends and work colleagues
- For the Salvation of Young People in our church & Community
- For Salvation from false religions and worship of self in our society
- Pray for labourers for the harvest, may God use us for the salvation of souls!
- Pray for those who have walked away from faith
How can we as a church reach out more to the community with the gospel message? Is there anyone the Lord is personally urging to share the good news with?